18.7.12

Millie Mackintosh: Fashion Icon

For those of you who don't live in the UK, you probably won't have heard of Millie Mackintosh but she stars in the reality (sort of) television series, Made in Chelsea, filmed in London, of course. I completely love this show and whilst I don't love her personality, it's Millie's style that is to die for both on and off the show and I just had to blog about it!

Orange Biker Jacket by Carven
Isle of Wight Festival Chic
Bandage Dress by Herve Leger
Outfit by Zara
One Day London Premiere
Scottish Fashion Awards 2012
Zara Blazer
Blue Heart Campaign Launch, Dress by Beulah
With boyfriend, Professor Green (English rapper) at The Brits
BAFTA TV Awards 2012, Dress by Lanvin
Dubai Holiday Swimsuit by Karla Colletto

6 comments:

  1. she is soo stylish! and beautiful...

    http://ohabbiee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh I absolutely love her style, and I think you picked out my favourite outfits too!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Millie's style, I think she looks beautiful all the time. Atually when she wore that orange leather jacket on Made in Chelsea, I went out and bought an orange leather jacket myself because I thought she looked so good in it!

    http://lovesmilesandbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Also I love your blog, it's awesome. I'm now following you :)

      Delete
  4. I found out about your blog after Myriam at www.myrberry.blogspot.com nominated us both for the Liebster award, and I absolutely love it!!! I look forward to following you annd seeing more of your posts! :)
    I agree - Millie's style is perfection!!!

    Check out my blog if you have a moment! www.agirlcalledandrea.blogspot.co.uk xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh WOW! She looks so amazing in all of these shots!

    Now following you on GFC!

    Abbie @
    http://www.thetrendfile.com/

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think...