5.8.12

Liebster Award Tag

Yesterday I was nominated for the Leibster Award ("This little award is all about discovering new blogs and helping those with less than 200 followers to get recognized") by Myriam - thank you!

So I've been tagged/nominated and here are the rules:

1. Each person tagged must post 11 things about themselves.
2. They must also answer the 11 questions the "tagger" has set for them.
3. They must create 11 more questions to ask bloggers they have decided to tag.
4. They must then choose 11 bloggers with less than 200 followers and them in their post.
5. These lucky bloggers must then be told.
6. There's no tag backs.

So here we go...

11 things about me:

1. My favorite TV shows are Gossip Girl and Friends
2. My dream is to work as an editor for ELLE/VOGUE
3. And to work in London, Paris or New York
4. One day, I hope to speak fluent French
5. My favourite holiday was in NY
6. I love chick flicks as cliché, predictable and cringey as they are!
7. I love summer
8. Winter makes me depressed
9. I really do hate school
10. Lauren Conrad is my idol
11. I am finding it very difficult to find 11 things about me!

The questions I've been asked:

1. What is your favorite lipstick?
I only own about 5 different lipsticks but I would probably say it was one from e.l.f in the shade Classy here

2. Who is your celebrity crush?
I have a few! Ed Westwick, Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Heath Ledger, James Franco and Jamie Laing.

3. What has been your favorite summer trend so far this summer?
I love the summer maxi skirts, I own a high-low one from Forever 21

4. What foundation are you using at the moment?
L'Oreal Lumi Magique Foundation in Rose Pearl - it's pretty good for drugstore foundation

5. What is your favorite type of makeup (lipstick, eyeshadow..etc)?
Probaly mascara as it's one of the things I wear everyday without fail and it just makes you look 1000000 times better! I do really love lipstick though as it can dress up an outfit so easily

6. You hate when people wear...?
Crocs. No explanation required.

7. Do you have any tattoos?
Nooooo, I don't really like them!

8. What is your favorite nail polish brand?
Ooh that's tricky! I'd probably say O.P.I, Essie etc. but they're too pricey for me so I'll go with Rimmel and Barry M.

9. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
London, Paris or New York

10. Do you prefer neutral or colorful eyeshadow?
Neutral or smokey

11. What is your favorite concealer and why?
I've not tried many but L'Oreal Lumi Magique Concealer is what I'm using at the moment. It's the concealer version of my foundation and doubles as a really good highlighter. I also use the matching primer!
Questions for my tagged bloggers:

1. What's your favourite U.S drama (TV show)?
2. Favourite movie?
3. Somewhere you would love to go on holiday?
4. Miracle beauty product?
5. Favourite magazine?
6. Do you have a job?
7. What do you think about fake tan?
8. Who are you supporting in the Olympics?
9. Favourite kind of accent?
10. Favourite blog?
11. Favourite post/thing of my blog?

I am tagging:

5 comments:

  1. thanks for the tag! i would to it but i only just did one :)
    xoxo
    http://fashionable-addict.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg heath ledger!! you have good taste! ^^ haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Megan, thank you so much for nominating me!My first award! yay! You've just made my day! :)
    I absolutely love your blog and am looking forward to your new posts!
    xoxo Tatiana

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your blog! congrats on your award:D would love if you could follow my blog, im a new follower of yours:)

    www.themake-upcounter.blogspot.co.uk :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank u so much for this nomination!! i love ur blog too beauty!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think...